10208 Queen Avenue S, Bloomington, MN
$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2027 SQUARE FEET
This beautiful 3-level townhome has the feel and space of a single family home with the benefits of living in an association. The spacious oversized 2-car garage with space for two vehicle and more walks out to the stairs leading to the main entry.
Enjoy morning coffee watching the sunrise while sitting on your front deck, listening to the birds and wildlife.
The amazing gourmet kitchen boasts 42” cherry cabinets with two lazy-susans. In-floor heating, travertine tile floors, granite counter tops, upgraded stainless steel appliances include a top-down refrigerator, bosch gas range and informal dining area. Entertain your guests in the formal dining room overlooking the sunken living room with wood burning fireplace. Enjoy evenings on the private built deck overlooking the wooded backyard and 9-mile creek. Easy access to the trail system and walking distance to the local park, Moir picnic grounds and Central Park. Also a main floor upgraded ½ bath.
The amazing upper level boasts three (3) bedrooms and 2-full baths (each with double vanity). The spacious master suite includes a large window, spacious closets and two armoires as well as a private master bath.
The finished lower level offers a walk-out lower level to the beautiful, wooded backyard. Partially finished. Add your finishing touches to build instant equity. Also a roughed-in lower level bath, tons of storage.
· Convenient location – close to shopping, restaurants and easy major freeways. Walking distance to parks and easy access to trail system.
· Open concept floor plan
· Loads of windows offer natural light throughout the day
·2 spacious decks and a walk-out lower level
·Gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances, heated floor and tons of cabinet space
·Granite kitchen counters.
·3 bedrooms up, balcony, natural lighting and 2 full baths.
·Spacious master suite with private bath
·Stainless steel appliances.
·Main level fire place
- Main floor laundry off mud room with loads of cabinet and counter space, laundry sink
· 2003–Main Floor Patio Door $ 2,500
· 2004-2005 Main floor remodel: Kitchen, powder room, entry $22,000
- Travertine stone flooring
· 2007-2014 Window & lower patio door replacements (Andersen)
· 2011 New front door & garage service door
· 2011 Roof (paid by Association)
· 2011 Furnace/ Air Condition
· 2011 Garage Door $2,700
· 2015 Deck repairs and newly stained $450
· 2015 Refrigerator $1,000
· 2015 Faucets in master bath